How to Use this Site
The main sections of this web site can be accessed from the top navigation bar (black) and the left side navigation menu. The top bar remains the same on every page. Placing your cursor over one of the buttons (roll over) on the side navigation menu will reveal subsections for that section. Once a selection is made by clicking your mouse, the menu will change to identify the page presently being browsed.
Top Navigation Menu
· Español - Toggles the current page you are viewing to Spanish.
· Français - Toggles the current page you are viewing to French.
· Home - Takes users to the welcome page.
· Contact Us - Lists some useful links as well as the e-mail, phone, and fax numbers of the three national sections of the NAFTA Secretariat.
· Search - Brings users to the main search page where searches can be performed. Scroll down to the section on "Searching this Site" for more information.
· Help - Provides assistance on how to navigate throughout this site, a site map and help on searching.
Side Navigation Menu
Use this navigation bar to access main sections or their subsections. This menu will expand to show subsections of the page currently viewed.
· About the NAFTA Secretariat - An overview of the NAFTA Secretariat and its mandate.
· Legal Texts - View the legal documents of the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Rules of Procedures and the Code of Conduct.
· Dispute Settlement - Here you will find an overview of the dispute settlement mechanisms, the status of panel proceedings and panel decisions and reports issued to date.
· Alternative Dispute Resolution - Links to the Alternative Dispute Resolution's site.
· National Sections - Links to the Canadian, Mexican and United States sections' site.
· Resources - This section includes Links, Frequently Asked Questions and a Glossary.
· What's New? - Contains recent news on panel proceedings.
Panel Decisions and Reports were originally produced for printing and have been converted to PDF. To read PDF documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or later) installed on your system. Acrobat Reader is free to download, and is available from:
Searching this Site:
Panel Decisions and Reports Filters
To search for items on this website, enter text into the "Search" field box and hit the "Search Content" Button. A list of links corresponding to your search will be displayed with the relevant links to those pages.
Use our search filter to find a Panel Decision or Report by chapter and/or by country and/or by year. Then click on the Decision date to view the PDF document.