The NAFTA Secretariat assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any reproduction derived from the materials on this site. The materials on this site have been prepared for convenience of reference only and have no official sanction.
All documents are electronic versions of the print publications. While they are believed to be accurate and complete, the NAFTA Secretariat assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies that may have arisen in these electronic versions. The printed versions stand as the official records.
The NAFTA Secretariat logo is a registered trademark. The reproduction of its design is prohibited except with written permission of the NAFTA Secretariat.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission of the NAFTA Secretariat. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The NAFTA Secretariat be identified as the source department; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the NAFTA Secretariat.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the NAFTA Secretariat. Through the permission granting process, the NAFTA Secretariat helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce the materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact one of the national sections listed under "Contact us".
- The NAFTA Secretariat does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information you do provide is protected. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The NAFTA Secretariat employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- The NAFTA Secretariat does not use "cookies" to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited (A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site).
- Information on individual visitors is used by the NAFTA Secretariat employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
This site is jointly administered by the Canadian, Mexican and the United States sections as part of a collaborative arrangement. The policy of the NAFTA Secretariat is to respect the official languages policies of the NAFTA governments. However, it should be noted that some of the materials on this Web site are from the Canadian, Mexican and United States sources and posted in the language(s) of record.
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on the NAFTA Secretariat Web site are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of this site, which is jointly operated by the Canadian, Mexican and the United States sections as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material. To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact us.
Links to other Web sites not under the control of the NAFTA Secretariat are provided for the convenience of users. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, the currency and the reliability of the content, the NAFTA Secretariat does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links.
Users should be aware that information on external sites to which the NAFTA Secretariat links is not subject to the official languages policies of the NAFTA governments and is available only in the language(s) of those sites.
Currency of Content
The Last Updated date, that appears at the bottom of every page, is the date that the information was originally posted to the web site, or the date that the web page was revised. It does not always reflect the date that the information was traditionally published in paper form. The date of the information content may be available in the document.